National Multicultural Western Heritage Membership Benefits
There are many wonderful and exciting ways to become a museum member! View membership options below.
Message from Internships Director
Each year the Vestige Museum of history offers about 250 individuals of varied background and ages the opportunity to learn from and contribute to the work of the museum through its intern program.
Get Your Museum Membership Form Below:
Download Your Membership Form
Family Membership - $75.00 (Includes 2 adults and up to One (1) child accompanying each adult member)
Senior Citizen's Individual Membership (55+) - $25.00
Senior Citizen's Family Membership (55+) - $50.00 (Includes 2 adults and up to One (1) child accompanying each adult member)
Educator Membership - $40.00
Student Membership (ages 6-18) - $20.00
Lifetime Membership - $750.00 (Includes complimentary admission for 1 guest accompanying Lifetime Member, One (1) Cowboys of Color T-Shirt or a museum gift shop purchase of equal or lesser value, plus items listed below.)
Membership Card (Guaranteeing free museum admission for ONE (1) full year) 10% discount in museum gift shop
Subscription to museum monthly e-newsletter, Western Round-Up
Invitation to the annual National Multicultural Western Heritage Museum Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
Advance notice of special events, exhibit openings, workshops, seminars, lectures and store sales Name recognition included in the annual special edition membership-listing e-newsletter.
Volunteering opportunities Docent training
$10.00 Adults, $8.00 Sr. Citizens 62+, $8.00 Students with ID, Free for Children 5 and under.
DISCOUNTS FOR GROUPS OF 10 OR MORE AVAILABLE.
Each Corporate Sponsor is for ONE (1) year and you will receive the following:
Corporate Rancher - $250
– Four (4) Membership Cards (Guaranteeing free museum admission for Four (4) adults and up to One (1) child accompanying each adult member for ONE (1) full year)
– Subscription to museum monthly e-newsletter, Western Round-Up
– 10% discount in museum gift shop
– Invitations to special events, exhibit openings, workshops, seminars, lectures and store sales
– Public Acknowledgment in the annual special edition membership-listing e-newsletter and on the Museum's Donor Wall
– Volunteering opportunities
– Docent training